Beat the summer heat with cool, crisp cotton saris. Cotton is a natural fiber, with variations in color (the fabric tends to lose a shade after a while) and texture that add to its beauty.
1.Bengal handloon sari: Showcase your ethnic roots by draping this piece of ethnic treasure in black and dark red cotton and silk resham work. This is a genuine handloom product.
2. Fawn sari with zari work, enhanced with floral, ornamental and paisley print.
3. Teal blue cotton sari detailed with abstract zigzag print and zari woven border.
4. Purple green cotton and silk Bengal handloom saree with jamdani woven work.
5. Hot pink kota sari designed with zari, nalki, gota lace and patch work border.
6. Chikan is a popular form of hand embroidery in India. Chikan saris have work all over the fabric and enhance the beauty and elegance of the sari.
7. Chanderi sari: For a regional touch to your ethnic look drape this off-white and red art chanderi silk, jacquard and art chanderi half and half designed with paisley print zari patch-work border. Perfect for parties.
8. Kotasari: Look smart with this traditional white, maroon and green kota doria jaipuri block sanganeri stripes printed zari sari. Great for festive occasions.
No cotton sari is complete without the fall and pico border work as they add to its perfect flow, grace and longevity .The fall is an inner cotton lining that protects the lower half of the sari from damage.
Jewelry in summer: A light string of pearls or stone with matching studs.
Makeup: Keep it light, with a dull shade of lipstick
Purse: Cotton potlies are perfect.
Footwear: Embroidered wedge heels.