1 cup Paneer cubes
1 cup Mixed color bell peppers (cut in squares)
16 oz Mushrooms (Whole)
1 cup Fresh pineapple chunks
1 cup Red onion (cut into squares)
16 oz Cherry tomatoes
4 tablespoons Vegetable oil
1 mid size Yellow Onion
5 cloves Garlic
1 inch Ginger
1 teaspoon Cumin powder
2 teaspoon Coriander powder
½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
1 teaspoon Chili powder
1/2 cup Yogurt
2 table spoon Vegetable oil
Salt (for taste)
Chopped cilantro and mint leaves
- Make a paste with onion, garlic, and ginger using ½ cup yogurt. Place the paste in a large bowl and add the remaining marinating ingredients.
- Place the paneer cubes into a separate bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the marinating mix. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Now, add all of the vegetables and pineapple chunks into the bowl containing the remaining marinating mix. Refrigerate for an hour.
- On the griddle, spray oil and cook paneer both sides until it is light brown remove it in a plate.
- Spray oil on griddle again. Place all of the vegetables on the griddle and cook for 5 minutes or until excess water dries and vegetables are cooked. Make sure not to over cook.
To serve: (Optional)
- Place the cooked vegetables onto a serving plate. Next, add the cooked paneer on top. Garnish by topping the dish with chopped cilantro and add mint leaves around the edges for decoration.